You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Civil Design Technician/Engineer
I am interested in seeing civil design technicians or engineers with relevant experience in the design of highways and drainage infrastructure
Experience in some of or all of these would be beneficial:-
- AutoCAD for drafting
- Civil 3D, MX or PDS for highway design
- WINDES / MICRODRAINAGE for drainage design
- AutoTURN vehicle tracking software
- AutoSIGN or PDS sign face design
- PDS line carriageway marking design
- Estate road horizontal and vertical design to local authority or DMRB standards
- Junction design (roundabouts, traffic signals, priority junctions etc)
- Drainage design to building regs and water company ‘Sewers for Adoption’ standard
- Pavement / construction design
- Dealing with adopting highway and drainage authorities
- Junction design (roundabouts, major/minor junctions, traffic signals, grade separated junction (structural design by others though)
- Flood risk assessment
To apply for this role please send your CV to (url removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.