You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Digital Infrastructure Engineer
Our client is one of he world's leading Media & Entertainment groups. They are looking for an experienced Digital Infrastructure Engineer to join their team.
In this role, you will be responsible for continual improvement to the infrastructure used to deliver digital advertising across iconic travel networks in London and nationally. You will be playing a pivotal role in understanding the current digital capabilities and develop both improvements and entirely new capabilities.
Role & Responsibilities
Develop the digital infrastructure:
- Document business requirements and capabilities.
- Plan and implement new digital capabilities.
- Plan and implement improvements to existing digital capabilities.
3rd Line Incident Management (process agent):
- Take ownership of 3rd line incidents.
- Manage escalation to external vendors such as Broadsign.
- Support 1st line and provide technical experience and assistance.
Responsible for Problem Management (process manager):
- Proactive identification of problems from incidents.
- Identify root cause, workarounds and fixes.
- Plan and implement fixes (or support 1st line to implement).
Responsible for Change Management (process manager):
- Raising changes in response to problems or project tasks.
- Planning and implementing changes or
- This role will require occasional out of hours work as required by the project or task.
- undertake any other duties commensurate with the nature of the role, at the discretion of line management.
Key Skills & Experience
- 5+ years using remote management tools (e.g. MS terminal service, VNC).
- 5+ years working with core network technologies (e.g. DNS, DHCP, HTTP(S), HTML, IIS/APACHE, SQL, Windows Server, Cisco, PowerShell).
- 5+ years supporting the Microsoft Windows desktop environment.
- 3+ years’ experience designing technology solutions and integrating COTS products.
- 2+ years’ using Broadsign or comparable content advertising industry CMS.
- 2+ years working with an ITSM tool.
- 2+ years working as a 3rd line support agent.
- Experience managing small/medium projects.
- Experience working within an ITIL environment.
- Ability to identify and take responsibility for personal and technical and industry specific development.
- Experience in cross-functional working with a business partnering approach.
- Experience working in a customer facing environment and ability to prioritise based on impact.
- Experience understanding business needs and requirements and designing end to end processes.
- BTEC National Diploma or equivalent level 3 qualification in IT or higher.
- Microsoft Exam: Installing & Configuring Windows 10, Server 2008 or later.
If you think this is the role for you then please do not hesitate to apply! I look forward to hearing from you!
#IT #Digital #Infrastructure
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.