You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Our client, a major international oil & gas design and engineering contractor, is currently looking for a Civil "Underground" Engineer to work on a contract basis at its offices based in Surrey.
- 10+yrs experience as Underground engineer on Oil and Gas projects
- Experience in FEED and Detailed design delivery
- Able to work independently on Underground scope.
- Experience of Windes software desirable.
- Candidates must have a B.Sc. in Civil Engineering and preferably be Chartered Engineers
- Good team player with delivery focus.
Contract role for circa 4+ months
Rate: £45/hr (Limited Company rate)
Working hours: 40 hrs per week
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Donovan Marrison Ltd