You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Full Time, Permanent
£25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Fire Engineer to work in our client's Northern Ireland Office, based in Belfast which employs up to 200 staff.
Due to an increasing workload, the company is seeking to recruit a Fire Engineer to join their Structures and Fire Team in Belfast.
The post will be based in our Belfast office but duties may require travelling throughout the UK and Ireland.
The client is currently engaged on many exciting schemes both within the Private and Public Sector and can offer a diverse range of interesting projects for the successful candidate.
Work Experience for the Successful Fire Engineer
- Suitable relevant experience in a Fire Engineering consultancy would be an advantage but not essential
- Experience in developing fire strategies for complex buildings would be an advantage
- A sound knowledge of UK and ROI design codes
- Experience in computational modelling of fire growth and smoke movement would be beneficial
- An interest in working with a diverse range of UK and International clients
- A full driving licences
- MSc in Fire Safety Engineering or equivalent degree
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Design and/or supervise projects
- Preparation of technical and/or progress reports
- Attendance at Client/Design Team Meetings
- Preparation of presentations
- Management of Financial Budgets of job tasks
- Adherence to RPS's QA procedures
- Attendance at formal/informal training courses to maintain competency
- Compliance with computer procedures and controls
- Compliance with CPD requirements of relevant institutions
- Working as part of a Team or individually (with supervision)
- Supporting senior staff in business development activities
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.