You can save this job and apply at a later date.
- Be able to advise and support engineering staff in a robotics environment
- Create plans and procedures for engineering staff to understand and follow
- Be Quality minded and understand and drive continuous improvement
- Lead several projects simultaneously and have the ability to plan and supervise these projects from design through to delivery
- Communicate with, collaborate and manage suppliers, contractors and colleagues of all levels
- Ensure that all documentation is in place for all phases of manufacturing process
The ideal candidate will hold:
- A masters degree in Engineering
- 10 years experience in an Engineering setting
- Analytically bias with a strong mathematical mind
- Experience in a similar role
In return the successful candidate will receive:
- A competitive basic salary
- Company car scheme
- Several other employment based benefits
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Optima UK Inc Ltd