You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Engineering Manager, Halesowen, up to £70K dependent on experience, plus 10% annual bonus and company car allowance. Benefits to also include, pension, life assurance, private healthcare.
The Role: Engineering Manager
- Leading the team of Electrical and Mechanical Engineers and assist with their development.
- You will play a key role in the overall success of my clients organisation by planning, managing, and monitoring engineering functions.
- Responsible for overseeing various budgets and timelines, engineering projects and processes.
- Develop the appropriate structures, processes, procedures and standards for the engineering department.
- Working with project leads, production and procurement to ensure all the key information is available on time and in accordance with the project time lines.
MainResponsibilities: Engineering Manager
You will be responsible for:
- Resolving issues brought forward by the engineering team.
- Creating engineering plans, processes, and procedures for engineering staff to use and abide by.
- Propose and oversee budgets and timelines for engineering projects.
- Conduct quality assurance checks to verify the quality of all completed projects.
- Hire, develop and supervise the engineering team.
- Communicate and collaborate with other managers, suppliers, and contractors.
- Ensure detailed design reviews and technical reviews are regularly held in accordance with departmental & project requirements.
- Ensure all Software design, code, test and commissioning phases have taken place and all the relevant documentation is correctly prepared.
- Track engineering progress & deliverables and report to Line manager & Projects manager responsible.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Master’s degree in engineering management or business administration ideal.
- Demonstrated Engineering Management experience.
- Analytical mind, capable of evaluating and solving various problems.
- Leadership skills necessary to manage and develop a team.
- Organizational competencies and project management skills to keep projects, processes, and the entire engineering team on track.
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to multitask and thrive in a timeline-driven environment.
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team.
If you are a qualified and experienced Engineering Manager and looking for a new opportunity, please contact Gregg Newton@ Avanti Solutions (UK) Ltd.
You may have experience of the following: Engineering Manager; Maintenance Manager; Site Engineering Manager
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Avanti Solutions (UK) Ltd