You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
A brand new position for a Engineering Plant Manager has become available within a business that is continuing to grow year on year out. My client manufacturers various products within the UK and are looking to recruit a new member to their management team due to a restructure to aid continued growth. They require an experienced engineering manager or engineering leader, with strong leadership qualities to help with revamping their state of the art factory and expanding engineering team. Liaising with the site director on current and forthcoming issues and improvements will be a huge part of this role. The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary and added benefits.
Skills required for the Engineering Manager:
- Engineering Manager must have previous, senior level management experience
- Engineering Manager can come from any background
- Engineering Manager must have a high level engineering qualification
- Ability to analyse and problem solve to a high level
- Proven track record of dealing with difficult in house situations
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
- Working for one of the largest growing manufacturers in the UK.
- Competitive salary package.
- Option of car allowance
- Extended healthcare option to additional standard healthcare
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £50,000+ OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Pioneer Selection Ltd