You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Brook Street (UK) Limited is recruiting for our client in Mallusk to hire a Maintenance Engineer.
The main objective will be to ensure that the customer site remains operational and meets the company`s contractual obligations.
Main duties and tasks whilst working rotating shifts include:
* On-site customer support
* Preventive maintenance
* Corrective maintenance
* Maintain site stock
* Maintain documentation
* Liaise with customer
* Operator Training
* Systems installation
* Customer training
Applicants should have the following competencies & knowledge:- Essential :
* Technical product knowledge;
* Mechanical / electrical / electronic skills
* Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail).
* Alpha-numeric skills, esp. report writing; Problem solving; Good communication and interpersonal skills at all levels.
* Technical Training; PC software and hardware competency.
* Experience in high-speed production environment.
Education & Qualifications
* ONC/OND or HNC/HND in a relevant engineering subject
* Competent in a high-speed manufacturing environment.
The salary for this will depend on background - £26,000 pa plus £3,000 response allowance
Candidates with a CCJ, IVA, Bankruptcy or Criminal record will not be considered. Employment history (up to 10 years) will be conducted and no gaps are acceptable.
If interested, please send CV via the link
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Brook Street UK