You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Field Service Engineer
Are you a field service engineer looking a new opportunity? Want to work for a successful growing business?
We have an opportunity for an excellent candidate, to work for the largest Service and Sales support network within the UK Sheet Metal Industry.
This is a new, permanent full time role, working within the Service Department. Flexibility on working hours and travel will be required and a strong understanding of Customer service and high standards of values is essential.
* Competitive salary plus bonus dependent upon experience
* Contribution towards Pension Scheme
* Private Healthcare
* Company car
* Full training given through structured in-house and field based programme
* 25 days annual leave per annum, plus bank holidays
* Full expenses package
* Full tooling, IT equipment (laptop, tablet and mobile phone) and uniform provided
* A suitable engineering qualification ( HNC or equivalent/Degree)
* Understanding of electrical/electronic/hydraulic and mechanical drawings and systems
* Enthusiastic and self motivated
* Smart and professional presentation
* Ability to work alone and under pressure
* Ability to communicate in all situations at all levels of an organisation
* Flexible approach to working hours and travel
* Requirement to work away from home periodically
* Regular routine service of machines and associated equipment
* Diagnose and rectify machine problems and breakdowns
* Training customer in operation, maintenance and safety aspects
* Promote tooling sales and sales of maintenance contracts
* Promote sales of machine tools and associated equipment
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Randstad Business Support