You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Junior Engineering Manager
BL175 - Junior Engineering Manager
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Junior Engineering Manager on behalf of one of our clients.
To develop and implement Operations and Maintenance methodologies and corrective maintenance on security aspects across the portfolio.
Applications from ex-military candidates are actively encouraged, however all candidates will be given due consideration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervision of CCTV/security subcontractors.
- Assisting the Field service teams and providing technical support when required.
- Reviewing communication designs and CCTV systems.
- Reporting the status of the security systems to clients on a weekly basis.
- Surveying and obtaining information from sites and other systems onboarding.
- Checking/writing and preparing documentation.
- Coordinating the testing, commissioning and beneficial handover of security assets when necessary.
- Onsite stakeholder liaison and support.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2 + years industrial employment in PV energy or Security industry.
- Basic understanding on IT and communication protocols (HTTP, RSTP, SSH).
- Degree in Engineering, Masters or other related qualifications and supporting working experience would be considered.
- Able to write and provide technical support in most standard security systems.
- Basic knowledge of IP/analogue systems.
- Networking and router management.
- Able to review suppliers designs and carry out proposals to reinforce the existing security systems.
- Able to prioritise their own time and work independently to achieve target dates and meet budgets.
- Client management.
- Delivery of multiple complex systems across multiple sites simultaneously.
- IT skills.
- Full Driving Licence.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Forward thinking, a problem solver and solution provider.
- Able to promote a positive working culture within the team.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Good communication skills as constant support over the phone is necessary.
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
First Military Recruitment Ltd