You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Electrical Engineer
Graduate Electrical Engineer jobs role. Electrical Engineering / Electronic Engineering Graduate Engineer job to kick start your career! Diverse engineering projects, flexible and agile business. The company design and supply integrated, safety critical, control, automation and communication management systems for industrial environments.
Salary & Package: Competitive salary dependent upon experience. Benefits include company pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday, private health, flexible working hours including a lunch time finish on Friday!
The Graduate Engineer job will suit:
- A recent graduate in Electrical / Electronic Engineering who is looking to develop their career within a diverse and challenging engineering position.
- You will become an integral member of an agile SME engineering organisation where you will get the opportunity to work on real engineering projects supported by experienced engineers from day one.
The Graduate Electrical Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- The company specialise in the design and supply of integrated safety, control and automation systems for hazardous industrial environments.
- Brilliant opportunity for a Graduate Electrical Engineer / Graduate Electronic Engineer – the company have a track record of developing Graduates within their business.
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience plus company pension contribution, life assurance, 25 days holiday, private health, flexible working hours including a lunch time finish on Friday!
The Graduate Electrical Engineer job will involve:
- You will immediately work on engineering projects with support from highly experienced engineers.
- Projects typically cover electrical / electronic systems design, test and commissioning of integrated safety, control and automation systems for hazardous industrial environments.
Reference: JL-EPR(phone number removed)
This Graduate Engineer job is commutable from Stockport, Manchester, Hyde, Cheadle, Ashton-under-Lyne, Macclesfield, Stretford and surrounding areas.
To apply, please contact Jack Ludford
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Euro-Projects Recruitment Ltd