You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer
You will be involved in undertaking a wide variety of work including design of adoptable infrastructure and property development for private and commercial clients, pre-planning flood risk and drainage strategies.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An HNC or degree in Civil Engineering.
- Experience working on highways and drainage design.
- Experience working on residential developments.
- Knowledge and understanding of basic hydrology/drainage principles.
- Experience of using technical software packages such as AutoCAD, MicroDrainage and Civil 3D.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal English.
- Knowledge of Flood Risk Assessments would be an advantage.
- UK driving licence.
Calibre Search promote equality in the workplace and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified candidates regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as both an employment agency and employment business.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.