You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Engineering Manager (Marine - Contract - Level 4)
Engineering Manager (Marine (Contract - Level 4))
An MOD based contract is available for a Marine focused Engineering Manager.
*PLEASE NOTE - This role is INSIDE IR35*
Engineering Manager Key Points:
- Dates: 19/08/2019 to 31/01/2020
- Must be Security Cleared (Full)
- 7.5 hour day rate
- Location: Bristol, Abbey Wood
- Technical Discipline: Systems Engineering & Integration
Engineering Manager Requirements:
- Experience in QEC Platforms and their systems
- Be fully insured
- Experience in complex stakeholder management, including integration of the Defence Lines of Development (DLOD)
- Experience in identifying, analysing, mitigating and managing Engineering risks and issues
- Experience in technical oversight of contractor and MOD teams
- Experience in warship trials and working with RN authorities
Engineering Manager Responsibilities:
Act as a QEC PCE, holding the Safety Responsible Assignment to complete the following:
- Technical oversight + assurance
- Identify Engineering technical risks + issues
- Stakeholder Management incl: DLOD, NC, MOD and industry
Engineering Manager Package:
Rate: Negotiable (depending on experience)
Travel & Subsistence Allowance - estimated at approx. 2 journeys from Abbey Wood to Portsmouth a month, and additional visits to Rosyth as needed for HMS PWLS familiarisation and transition work
To apply please submit your CV (including passport) via the link, or email me at (url removed) with the subject title: Engineering Manager Contract - MOD
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.