You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Infrastructure Engineer
Conrad Consulting is working with a large engineering firm, with offices throughout the UK, Australia and across Europe. They have an opportunity within their London office for a Graduate Infrastructure Engineer. This role offers the opportunity to join our client at an exciting time, as they expand their London office due to their healthy orderbook.
They work on a range of schemes throughout the UK including commercial, retail, industrial and housing sectors and are looking for a talented and driven individual who brings enthusiasm and an innovative approach to their work.
You will work on civil, highways and drainage design schemes collaboratively with other disciplines, under the guidance of more senior members of the team.
- Business development approach to work
- Support the project manager in delivery projects smoothly to timescales
- Understanding of engineering principles and application to projects
- Use of a variety of engineering software packages
- Undertake regular site visits/fieldwork tasks with minimal supervision
- Validation of design calculations and output from computer programmes
- Adhere and understand all health and safety regulations (including CDM regs)
The ideal graduate infrastructure engineer should have the following experience and qualifications:
- Degree in civil engineering with strong desire to attain ICE incorporated or chartered status
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good awareness of commercial issues
- Minimum of 1 years' experience
As a graduate infrastructure engineer you will form part of a professional team who strive for engineering excellence.
In return you will be offered a generous salary, benefits package and training opportunities.
Send your CV to Graham Ventham today, or call him to discuss this further.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Conrad Consulting Ltd