You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Semi-skilled Sheet Metal Worker
Our client, a leading manufacturer, are looking to recruit a semi skilled sheet metal worker on a permanent basis.
Sheet Metal Worker role:
- Reading and understanding engineering drawings;
- Working with Stainless and mild steel predominantly
- Shaping and forming sheet;
- Using of fly press, rollers, spot welder, stud welder, saw, drills, hand tools, press brake
Sheet Metal Worker Job Details:
This permanent sheet metal job is paid at £11.50- £13.50 p/hr, depending on experience. There is overtime available paid at enhanced rates. The role is on days, 40 hours per week, from Monday to Friday.
Why you should apply:
- Good company with excellent facilities
- Opportunities for growth and progression
- Competitive rates of pay with plenty of overtime available
- Permanent job
Please send your CV in confidence to Lewis Jackson to be considered for this exciting role.
Ambitek is a Specialist Recruiter within the UK Manufacturing Engineering Industry.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.