You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Shift Engineering Manager
Shift Engineering Manager – High Speed World Class FMCG Factory
A fantastic opportunity has come to the surface within a world-renowned manufacturing company in the FMCG industry who are looking to recruit a strong Multi-Skilled Shift Engineer Manager. My client is a growing company who have experienced year on year growth. They are ready to take on an additional Shift Engineering Manager to meet business demands. As this is a growing business, they will invest a large amount of time into developing their engineers and provide relevant internal and external training courses to further their engineer’s skill set.
Skills required for Shift Engineering Manager:
- Electrical Engineering Qualification
- Team Leader/Supervisory Experience
- Manufacturing Experience – Ideally Food/FMCG/Pharmaceutical etc.
- Electrically Bias Engineer
- Basic PLC Fault Finding (Beneficial but not Essential)
- Invertors, Drives, Sensors, Relays
- Strong electrical and mechanical fault-finding skills
The Shift Engineering Manager will benefit from:
- Training and Development for Shift Engineering Manager
- Developing of New Skills for Shift Engineering Manager
- Good holiday allowance
- OT Available
- Fantastic Salary
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Aaron Hebborn at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Pioneer Selection Ltd