You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Engineer (Operations/Purchasing) - Metal Manufacturing - Central Birmingham - £18,000 to £20,000 per annum
We are seeking a recent Graduate looking for a long term career working for a well established and highly reputable precision metal manufacturing business located in the central Birmingham area. This is an ideal position for someone looking to work in high specification markets such as the Aerospace, Automotive and Energy markets.
As the Graduate Engineer you will require the following skills & experiences;
- Recently educated in Engineering, Materials Science or similar to degree level as a minimum.
- Experience of project management, purchasing or operations at University or work place is beneficial but not essential.
- A motivation to learn and progress in a precision metal manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read and review 2D engineering drawings/3D models.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
As the Graduate Engineer your responsibilities will include;
- Engage customers from enquiry stage to understand project and engineering requirements.
- Complete secondments in different areas of the business including procurement, commercial and production.
- Assist in the procurement of materials.
- Complete supplier evaluations.
- Work across all departments throughout our business to communicate project and engineering requirements to ensure the on time delivery and the highest quality of product.
- Develop an excellent understanding of the full product range.
If you are interested in this exciting Graduate Engineer opportunity please click on the link to apply.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Jonathan Lee Recruitment Ltd