You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Mechanical Engineer (Building Services) - Dublin
Senior Mechanical Engineer required to join an established, medium-sized M&E consultancy in Dublin City.
Ideally, they want an Engineer with 8-10 years' experience coming from a consultancy environment. Somebody who can hit the ground running from day one.
However, there is also an opportunity for an Engineer with less experience (3-5 years) to be considered.
You will be one of the lead Engineers in the office, managing projects from start to finish.
The position could suit an Engineer who is looking to take a step up in their career, or somebody who is returning home to Dublin and wants to get established back into the Irish building services industry.
- Work on the mechanical design services for a range of projects
- Design and specification of mechanical services for various types of projects across a range of buildings and facilities
- Ability to provide fully detailed designs for tender packages, both on time and schedule
- The role will be primarily office based but it will involve sit visits and attending meeting depending on the projects.
- Be capable of working autonomously
Give Ian Doyle a call if you would like to hear more about this and other roles available with DesignBuild Search.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Design Build Search