We are looking for an enthusiastic, individual to work alongside a well-established Contractor based Co Tyrone with works comprising all over Ireland.
This role would suit an experienced Site Engineering professional looking for career development in an exciting and busy team, working on exciting Civil engineering and groundwork projects
The role will require an interest in taking ownership of a project from start to completion
What will you do?
- Ensuring Health and Safety standards implemented and executed where needed
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
- Keeping the site records in check
- Setting-out from engineers’ drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved
What do you need to have?
- 3+ years working for Civil/Groundwork Contractors
- Engineering qualifications
- Robotic instrument experience
- Experience in commercial groundworks projects valued at £3m upwards
- Extensive knowledge of construction procedures and working methods
- Knowledge of contract requirements relevant to current construction contract
- Good team work ethic
- Confident client interfacing
- Good understanding of system processes
- Quality control and systems commissioning essential
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- A full-time role within a very successful and progressive company