You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Nights Maintenance Fitter
Award winning recruitment Company, “Siamo Recruitment” are looking to recruit a Nights Maintenance Fitter to join our Client on a fixed term contract based in Ibstock.
You will be a member of a multi-functional Engineering/TPM team aiming to achieve key targets within the departmental environment, thereby helping to deliver cost, quality and efficiency benefits to the factory.
- Providing plant wide maintenance service, support and mechanical repairs ensuring that all production targets are maintained
- Monitor & supply engineering support of machine set-up & changeovers to ensure that the product conforms to any quality assurance standards and ensuring changeovers are as efficient as possible
- Daily liaison with the duty maintenance Shift Supervisor / Engineer Manager to ensure that all production maintenance requirements are undertaken
- Promote, develop and implement the factory PM system
- Design, fabrication and machining of parts and structures to service the needs of the business
- Applying rigorous application of TPM tools & techniques to generate continuous improvement throughout all areas of the factory
- Applying the 5S principles to deliver world-class standards of housekeeping
Qualifications & experience required;
- Recognised Engineering Apprenticeship & Qualification
- Flexible & self-motivated
- Pneumatics, hydraulics, machine tools (turning / milling) and welding skills
- Ability to fault find, repair and provide solutions to problems
- Computer literate
- Numerate & literate
- High degree of health & safety awareness
Experience of working in a TPM or similar environment and basic electrical skills / qualifications is desirable.
- £34-35k per annum including bonus
- Overtime opportunities available, paid after 40 hours
- 4 on 4 off 12 hour night shift system between 18.00 – 06.00 hours
Company benefits when permanent include;
- Canteen facility
- 24 days holiday
- Free on-site parking
- Company Pension scheme
- Full PPE provided
If you would like to be considered for this role, then please apply now by sending us your CV.
Thank you for your interest in our vacancy, if you have not heard from us within 7 days then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Siamo Recruitment a division of Siamo Group.