You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Engineering Manager / Supervisor
Engineering Manager / Supervisor
London & Home Counties
£32,000 - £34,000 Annually + Company Car, Phone, Laptop
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Fire and Security industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Engineering Manager / Supervisor based around the London and Home counties area to join their Service team on a permanent basis.
- Managing and mentoring the Service Engineering Team to ensure that clear and precise goals/targets are met, or exceeded
- Reviewing the processes, procedures, performance, resourcing and targets regularly to ensure that all growth and customer service KPI’s are met and exceeded
- Manage individual and team performance, through reviews and appraisals, setting key personal development objectives in line with the company and department strategy
- Attend Senior Management Meetings to present new and forward-thinking strategies for the development of the business
- Assist with client visits when required, and prepare reports, in requested format
- Ensure that the day to day operations of the Engineering service team, Supervisors and Senior Engineers are managed in a commercially efficient manner
- Receive and process escalated client queries, to ensure a proper and efficient service is rendered
- Update maintain service processes under the companies ISO procedures. Ensure that all current legislation is adhered to strictly, including but not limited to Waste Management, Industry legislation, health & Safety, GDPR etc
- To have at least 5 years’ proven experience in the servicing and maintaining of Fire & Security systems
- Proven ability to install, test, commission and service Fire & Security systems
- Excellent fault finding and diagnostic skills, with ability to resolve by elimination or technical recommendations
- Programming /software to cause and effect level on all main line products
- Proven Team management skills, or a desire to develop as a Team Leader. Would suit an experienced Senior Engineer, ready to take the next step
- To have the ability Collaborate directly with other engineers to provide coaching and expertise in choosing the right processes and technologies
- To have the ability to fault find and resolve issues in a logical manner
- To have good verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to prepare reports and complete service call-out documentation
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Nelson via email or you can call them on (phone number removed) and 07(phone number removed)
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.