You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Civil Engineer
Are you a Senior Civil Engineer wanting a new challenge?
This opportunity is for you! £40,000 - £50,000 per annum.
Our client is an established, well respected structural and civil engineering consultancy based in Oxfordshire. This is an exciting time for our client. They currently have a number of projects from small and bespoke and as a consequence they are actively seeking a Senior Civil Engineer to join their team.
Do you want to advance your career?
Some duties of this Senior Civil Engineering role are outlined below:
- Client & Design Team Liaison
- Managing and delegating specifications to design teams, graduate and project engineers
- Attend meetings with clients and the design team
- Carry out surveys and prepare written reports
- Involvement with drawings and design
- Carry out site inspections, reporting on progress and quality
- Monitor project costs against fees, taking responsibility for the profitability of each commission
To be considered for this Senior Civil Engineering role, you will need the following:
- BEng or MEng in Civil Engineering
- Confident in Windes (Microdrainage) and AutoCAD and/or Civil 3D
- Experience of producing Flood Risk Assessments and Drainage Strategies
- Record of dealing with Water Authorities for S106
- Experience with Highways S278 works
This Senior Civil Engineer position offers an extremely competitive salary and package. Due to continued workload there is also significant scope to grow within the company.
Interested in this or other roles in Civil Engineering please do not hesitate to contact Martin now on (url removed) or call (phone number removed). We have many more vacancies available on our website. Please refer to (url removed). This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.