You can save this job and apply at a later date.
We have a unique opportunity for an Engineering Manager to join one of the UK's rapidy growing food/FMCG organisations.
You will have the responsibility for managing your engineering team, control the daily operations, implementing reactive, preventative and process development maintenance tasks. You will also be responsible for equipment performance, quality, output and continuous improvement through OEE. Are you a problem solver, willing to get hands on and wanting to develop not only yours, but also your team's skills and knowledge?
About the Job
- You will be responsible for maintenance for all site plant, machinery and buildings in line with required standards through effective application of the Total Preventative Maintenance system
- Delegate daily duties, prioritise breakdowns and engage engineering staff to meet production needs and minimise downtime ensuring all work carried out is in line with all relevant quality, hygiene and health and safety standards and regulations.
- Ensure all data is correct in full within the Planned Maintenance System
- Liaise with other shift managers to ensure all regular safety and hygiene audits have been carried out. Identify and resolve any shortfalls.
- Effectively manage shift change over with clear communication meetings ensuring all staff are fully engaged on current status
- Take responsibility for planning and executing Engineering Projects as determined by the Engineering Supervisor.
Are you the right person?
We are looking for someone with the following behaviours:
- Strong communication skills
- Planning and organisation skills
- Decision making and objectivity
- Prioritisation skills
- Team orientation
- Experience within legislation and Site services
- Quality orientation
If you have experience within the Food or FMCG industries, are determined to develop yourself, and are after a challenging yet rewarding career opportunity then apply below.
The Sterling Choice is a specialist Food and FMCG recruitment organisation recruiting across disciplines such as Production, Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, Technical, NPD, Engineering and Human Resources.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The Sterling Choice