You can save this job and apply at a later date.
- Maintenance Engineer
- FMCG Manufacturer
- £37,000 per annum
- 40hrs per week (Earlies/Lates/Nights)
There is an immediate need for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join a leading supplier of FMCG products to the food industry. This award-winning company supplies customers throughout mainland UK with a great name in their marketplace. We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join the friendly and hardworking team
Your role as a Maintenance Engineer will include: -
- Support the companies planned maintenance schedules and carry out planned maintenance tasks as required.
- Be capable of maintaining and repairing manufacturing equipment onsite.
- Be focused on machine observation with regard to identifying potential failing or deteriorating parts that could impact on output, waste or production quality.
- The repair of electrical control panels and installations.
- Ensuring stock levels and an accurate list and selection of spare parts for key machinery
- Familiarity with health and safety and food safety procedures in the factory and ensure they are maintained.
- Support the company in complying with government, local authority, fire and electrical regulations.
- Responsible for immediate reporting of glass/ Perspex breakage
- Ensure all onsite contractors are briefed on health and safety, fire risks and conforming with safety standards
- Maintain a clean and safe environment in the engineer’s workshop
- Any other reasonable duties as needed from time to time.
- You will need to have flexibility to work on shifts as required on an average 40 hour week
- Must be flexible to support with overtime
- A Competent Maintenance Engineer able to use your knowledge and skill set to ensure that repairs are resolved quickly with minimal downtime.
- Time served apprenticeship or equivalent experience required (C&G)
- Multi-skilled with proven electrical and mechanical knowledge.
- Flexible attitude with strong service focus
- Must be able to prioritise work effectively, have a positive attitude and be able to respond quickly and work well under pressure when breakdowns occur.
- Computer literate.
- Experience of working in a FMCG manufacturing environment preferred
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful company who can offer a friendly and hardworking culture.
Please apply online and Tom will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail and go through your CV.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Three Six Five Engineering Solutions