You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Role: CNC Programmer - Milling
Pay: £10 - £14 per hour
Hours: Day Shift: 7:30am - 4:30pm Monday -Thursday & 7:30am - 3:30pm Friday
Benefits: Pension & on-going professional training
Company: A very successful sub-contract machining & fitting company, based in Coventry.
- You will be responsible for online programming of Fanuc controlled CNC Milling machines, as well as setting and operating the machines,
- You will be responsible for programming multiple machines to ensure the shop floor is running to full capacity,
- You will be working in a sub-contract environment, producing small batch components for the aerospace & automotive industry and you will be responsible for your own quality control checks.
- You will be a time-served online programmer, who has vast experience working with Fanuc controls.
- You will be able to set & operate the machines,
- Experience working with Fanuc controls is essential.
Apply: To apply please email your CV to (url removed) or call Serena on (phone number removed).
WANT TO WIN REWARDS? Encore Personnel has launched refer a friend scheme. Earn up to £125 per person you refer to us. Interested? Refer your friends/family on: https://(url removed)/refer-a-friend-to-encore/ T&C apply.
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy, Professional and Contact Services sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.