You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Mechanical Engineer - City of London
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5pm
An excellent opportunity to work in the City Of London on grade II listed buildings has arisen with one of the UK`s largest property management companies. The successful candidate will maintain a static site based in the City Of London and they will carry out PPM and reactive maintenance, statutory compliance and general building maintenance tasks.
- Basic Salary of £37,000
- 20 Days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Plenty of OT
- Career progression
- Electrical and Mechanical PPM's and Reactive maintenance
- General building services tasks
- Emergency lighting, Fire alarms, FCU's, AHU's, HVAC plant
- Landlord and Tenanted areas of a large blue chip companies and banks across a large estate
- Generators - visual checks
- Water temps and cooling tower
- Flushing L8
- Lamp changes
- Ballast changes
- Emergency light testing
- Power distribution 3 phase and single phase
- Electrical fault-finding
- Working as part of a small maintenance team to deliver a great service to the client
- Apprentice Trained
- Electrical or Mechanical - City & Guilds Level 3 or Equivalent
- Commercial Building Maintenance Experience
- 17th Edition
- Client Facing Nature
If you are interested apply online now, this is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable and growing FM company who work countrywide on large commercial contracts. Alternatively you can send your up to date CV to (Email Removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.