You can save this job and apply at a later date.
OSR are recruiting on behalf of a well-established client in the Somerset area. We are looking for a CNC Turner Operator to join their high precision engineering company.
- Role is to Operate CNC Turning machine measuring parts on inspection equipment against engineering drawings
- Previous experience in engineering and of CNC machinery would be preferred although training would be given to the right candidates
Hours and Benefits:
- Due to a recent upturn in order levels we have positions available on our dayshift, double day shift and permanent late shift - All shifts operate over a 5 day 39 hour week
- We operate a wide range of control systems allowing us to facilitate on-going skills development for our employees
- Company pension
- Company profit sharing scheme which returns 10% of company profits to employee
- Reduced price gym membership
- Free corporate golf membership
- Child care vouchers
- £9.00 - £10.50 per/hour DOE (Plus shift allowance if applicable)
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
OSR Recruitment Services