You can save this job and apply at a later date.
The role of the Engineering Manager is to lead the engineering function across two sites and provide support to both operations and maintenance teams to ensure efficient and compliant manufacturing.
Based in the Middlesbrough / Teesside area this role is ideally commutable from Durham, Hartlepool, Darlington and Sunderland.
The manufacturing site is well established locally and recognised as a global engineering business and one of the industries market leaders.
- Direct planned and reactive maintenance
- Lead engineering activities to deliver overall site OEE and reliability of site assets
- Deliver the capital projects budget, oversee engineering spend and ensure on time and under budget delivery of projects
- Personnel management
- Site champion for COMPEX, ATEX, DSEAR
- Chemicals Engineering Manager with extensive chemical manufacturing experience across reactions distillations
- ATEX, COMPEX and DSEAR experience essential
- Engineering knowledge of EC&I and chemical process
- HAZOP design and chemical processing with management
Salary DOE + Car, Pension, Private Health Care
Middlesbrough based multi site role - central North East location ideally commutable from major road links
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.