You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate +2 Structural Engineer
Matchtech are currently working on behalf of our client in the recruitment of a Structural Engineer to work within the building structures team.
A structural engineer with around 2 years design experience in building structures is needed to join the structural division of this Civil/Structural engineering consultancy.
- Working closely with the Structures Team Director and other engineers
- Preparing sketch schemes to explore initial design ideas
- Instructing technicians to produce working drawings
- Preparing design calculation packages
- Working within a variety of building sectors including Residential, Retail, Commercial, Healthcare and Education
Required skills & qualifications
- BEng Degree & ideally MSc in Civil or Structural engineering.
- Around 2 years' experience in the design of building structures.
- Ability to design in all the main structural materials.
- Capable of sketching to quickly explore ideas and communicate with others.
- Experience in producing structural calculations
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to understand and learn.
- Experience of using Tekla/ TEDDS calculation package
- Knowledge of AutoCAD.
Support to develop your skills as a Structural Engineer towards chartered status will be provided.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Matchtech Group Plc