You can save this job and apply at a later date.
An exciting opportunity just in for x 2 Fabricators in a workshop based in Lower Sydenham.
The role is temp to perm
* Structural & Architectural Steelworks, including; gates, railings, staircase.
* Read and interpret fabrication drawings to determine the specific welding requirements
* Ensure work is done safely and meets quality standards.
* Provide a great level of attention to detail and focus on the given task.
* Follow all safety rules and quality standards
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
* Ability to identify and measure material.
* Ability to produce quality products consistently & on time to meet the companies deadlines.
* Ability to follow instructions given both verbally and in written form.
* Knowledge of machines and tools.
* Ability to read fabrication drawings, callipers, tape measures and angle gauges
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday 8 - 9 hours per day
If you are a Fabricator looking for work please respond with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Laila on (phone number removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.