You can save this job and apply at a later date.
CNC Service Engineer
Our client is a very successful distributor of CNC machinery and due to continued business expansion Staffbase have been appointed to recruit for the position of CNC Service Engineer.
The successful candidate will be located in the West Midlands and will operate as a 'home based' field engineer responsible for maintenance and repair activities throughout the UK.
The successful candidate will be an experienced electrical / mechanical maintenance engineer with excellent machine breakdown and repair capabilities.
Our client offers excellent package including overtime with 'door to door' pay, company car etc etc.
Reporting to the service manager you will be responsible for effective delivery of professional CNC Machine maintenance, service and repair duties.
Duties will include but is not limited to the following;
- Mechanical maintenance activities will involve the removal and replacement on broken and worn component parts such as chains, sprockets, linear bearings, and ball screws.
- Carryout fault find and repair work on pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Electrical maintenance work will include fault find and repair on motors, servos, 415v and 24v circuits (ability to read electrical schematics/drawings is essential).
- Machine installation & commissioning
- PLC & Controls (Fanuc, Siemens and Heidenhain)
The successful candidate will have excellent 3 phase electrical maintenance experience ideally with 17th /18th Edition wiring regs certificate.
Good knowledge and understanding of CNC machinery would be ideal.
You will demonstrate good customer service and communication skills and you will be of a friendly disposition.
Competitive basic salary + OT (OTE £45K)
Company vehicle, phone , laptop
33 days annual leave
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.