You can save this job and apply at a later date.
CNC Machinist - 6 Month Contract minimum - ongoing
The client is looking for
- A recognised qualification in a relevant discipline
- 3 or more years' experience as a Machinist
- Experience as a CNC Milling Machinist / programmer: editing / creating programmes offline
- Experience using NX, Powermill or Fanuc
- Experience of machining Aluminium, other metals and plastics
- Ability to read Engineering drawings and converse on a technical level
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- An Eye for Details, Self-Confident, Problem Solving, Decision Making. Able to act independently without close supervision
- Good communication skills. Good computer skills.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.