You can save this job and apply at a later date.
CNC Setter Operators Milling and Turning
CNC Setter Operators
Millers and Turners
Up to £15 per hour
Day shift (potential to move onto afternoon shift)
CNC setter operators required for a well established family run business in Coalville. My client is currently expanding and requires CNC machinists to join the team. Candidates will be working in a clean, bright and upbeat factory with new state of the art machinery.
The Role - CNC Setter Operator:
- Setting and operating CNC machines Milling and/or Turning
- Basic programming
- Checking quality of own work (using micrometre, calipers and verniers)
- Small batch work
- Working with engineering drawings
The Candidates - CNC Setter Operator :
- Experience in Milling and/or Turning CNC machines
- Able to set and operate machinery, some basic programming
- Experience with heidenhain and Fanuc controls
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings
- Familiar with the use of measuring equipment
- Flexible for overtime
- Long term permanent opportunity
- Overtime available paid at premium rates
- Free onsite parking
- Production bonus twice a year
- Low turn over of staff
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on (phone number removed) and ask for Gemma
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.