CAD & PDM Administrator/Mechanical Design
Would you like to work for a leader in scientific and engineering technology, developing state of the art products designed to protect the general public, and ultimately the human race? Very exciting work!
- Competitive salary
- Generous benefit package
- Minimum of 5 years of CAD and PDM Administration management
- Mechanical Engineering degree, HNC or equivalent
- SolidWorks 3D CAD experience
- Ability to interpret technical requirement specifications
- Design for manufacture experience
- Ensure both CAD and PDM systems are maintained and configured
- Providing guidance and standards for CAD modelling, draughting and assemblies
- Protect CAD data and check before release
- Offer expertise and advice on downtime and upgrades
Please submit your CV via email to apply in the first instance. We offer referral fees to those recommending unique applicants we go on to place. Do you know anyone suitable?
Location: Watford, Kings Langley, Hertfordshire
IS THIS POSITION FOR YOU? IF SO, APPLY NOW!
View our latest jobs today by following us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
- Start Date
- Contract Length
- Contact Name
- Login or register to view
- Job Reference
- Job ID