You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical Design Engineer, PE9, Stamford, Peterborough. £30,000 - £35,000
Mechanical Design Engineer with sheet metal experience to join a forward thinking engineering business that forms part of a group of innovative companies. You will be a key part of the engineering team.
Send your CV to Matt Langham
This Mechanical Design Engineer requirements are:
- Strong mechanical engineering background
- 3D CAD experience ideally Creo but SolidWorks or Inventor exposure would be fine
- Proven ability to provide ideas and creative solutions to design problems.
- Sheet Metal / Fabrication background (metal)
Working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
- A varied, interesting role
- You will be an important member of the engineering team with good responsibility and the opportunity to progress
- Highly profitable company who are part of a group of innovative manufacturing companies
- Market leader in their industry for what they offer
- A Chairman who is entrepreneurial and open to interesting new ideas, product innovation and driving business growth
The Mechanical Design Engineer job will involve:
- Interpreting design briefs and providing creative solutions to design problems.
- Creating detail drawings for manufacture for a range of machined and fabricated parts.
- Taking products through the design process from conception all the way to production.
- Liaising with suppliers to source parts and in house manufacturing during production as well as interaction with the sales department.
- Creating and updating bills of materials.
- Keeping design technical files up to date.
- Potential to lead a small team on a new product in the near future
This Mechanical Design Engineer job is commutable from Stamford, Peterborough, Bourne, Spalding, Grantham, Lincolnshire and surrounding areas
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: ml / (phone number removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Euro-Projects Recruitment Ltd