You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Mobile Plant Fitter / Maintenance Technician
PREVIOUS ROLES: Mechanical Engineer, Plant Fitter, Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Engineer, Service Engineer, Mechanical Fitter, Plant Technician, Service Technician, Mechanical Technician, Plant Engineer, Mechanical Fitter, Multi-skilled Technician
ROLE: MOBILE PLANT FITTER / MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
SALARY: £25,000 - £35,000 (Dependant upon Experience) + Pension and Company Vehicle
- You will maintain a number of plant equipment on client sites. Also workshop maintenance may be required
- You will have your own range of tools (specialist tools will be supplied by the client)
- You will be required to service, trouble shoot and maintain each unit.
- You will ensure Breakdowns are dealt with in a timely manner
- You will comply with all company policies and ensure a good standard of safety is employed during your activity
- You will have a full UK driving licence with no major endorsements (DD, DR, IN, CD)
- Preferred but not essential skills: Welding and Electrical
EXPERIENCE: Plant Fitter
You will be an apprentice trained, time served or qualified plant fitter.
Experience on telehandlers, diggers, dumpers, dozers, compressors and rollers.
PREVIOUS ROLES: Mechanical Engineer, Plant Fitter, Maintenance Technician, Service Engineer, Mechanical Fitter, Plant Technician, Service Technician, Mechanical Technician, Plant Engineer, Mechanical Fitter, Multi-skilled Technician
BACKGROUND: Ideal Experience (Any Considered) Plant Fitting, Mechanical Engineering, Plant Service, Plant Repair, Plant Maintenance
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Red Kite Waste Ltd