You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Junior Mechanical Engineer
RGB are working with multi-disciplinary property and construction consultancy who are looking for a Junior Mechanical Engineer with a minimum of 2 years’ experience to become part of their Central London office and work on a wide array of projects including residential, health care and education.
The successful candidate will join the Building Services team will develop within the role to be able to oversee projects from inception to completion under the guidance of the Senior Engineers.
Summary of the role:
- Assist members of the mechanical engineering building services team.
- Will acquire knowledge and ability within specialist sectors.
- Assist and produce specifications and drawings working with building services remit but also aware of the sustainability aspects in design.
- Be involved in projects from inception to completion.
- Undergo training in IES
- 2 years’ experience in a relevant building services environment
- Experience using Hevacomp and Revit, AutoCAD also desirable
- Have a good team working ethic, enthusiasm and passion for design
This opportunity is paying a competitive salary of £28k-£35k and is a perfect opportunity for an ambitious engineer looking to develop their engineering career and grow within a supportive company.
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network for more information.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
RGB Network London