You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Civil/Structural Engineer
Our client a well-established design and construction company are currently looking to recruit a full time Structural/Civil Engineer with project management experience.
The contractor works across multiple sectors with current projects ranging from affordable housing to high quality residential developments, industrial units and commercial developments as well as smaller domestic conversions and refurbishments.
Due to a strong push into other markets and a swell in contracts the engineering department within the company are looking to expand quickly to cope with the increase in workload.
With a strong and diverse project pipeline the company is winning more business than ever before and are looking for the right candidate to aid in their expansion plans.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Structural or Civil Engineering from a UK university.
Working experience (internships/work experience) would be a bonus.
Depending on experience as you progress you can expect to be active on several projects and with multiple clients at any given time.
As a graduate engineer you will work under direct supervision of our highly experienced directors and alongside our team of dedicated engineers and technicians.
In addition to the widespread sector experience you will receive, this company is in the process of arranging an authorised training scheme with the ICE/IStructEto assist in getting you chartered as soon as possible.
- Undertake engineering analysis and prepare calculations for structural and civil engineering projects including detailing activities.
- Be capable or willing to develop skills in the use of relevant technical analysis and design software.
- Provide technical support to include report writing and presentations.
- Undertake procurement and tender enquiry tasks as required.
- Willing to attend design meetings, site meetings and carry out site inspections.
- Liaise and communicate clearly in a professional manner to colleagues, clients, contractors and other designers and to offer advice and guidance on matters relating to your work.
- Work on projects with consideration to the agreed project budgetary limits and time tables.
The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients and has a clear vision for innovation.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
BIG ANT Group Recruitment Specialists/GAP Recruitm