You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Great new opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineer to join our client on a 6 month contract in South London. Our client are a leading Civil and Structural Engineering company who work on projects in a range of sectors. This is a great opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineer to work on roads and drainage projects.
As the successful candidate, you will have a variety roles and responsibilities, including:
- Undertaking all aspects of infrastructure design work on a range of project sizes
- Liaising with the wider design team, clients, contractors and statutory authorities alongside other key members of the project
- Undertaking site surveys and writing reports
- Preparing detailed designs, drawings and calculations
- Contributing to the development and mentoring of junior staff and ensuring their work is of the desired standard
- Working towards the continual improvement of company department BIM capabilities
- Representing the company in external project technical meetings and site visits
Essential skills, qualifications and experience include:
- Chartered Engineer (or reaching chartered status)
- A degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Proficient experience using AutoCAD, Microdrainage or Civil 3D
- Previous experience working as a Civil Infrastructure Engineer
- Proven record of delivering projects on-time and to specification
- Experience and knowledge of civil and structural design (specifically roads and drainage)
- Excellent communicational and interpersonal skills
- Strong written abilities
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
To apply for this position you must be eligible to work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Blueprint Recruitment Solutions on (phone number removed) and ask for Olivia Woods, or email Olivia.woods @ (url removed) and quote 16389, or apply directly using the "Apply" option and following the instructions.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions