You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Assistant Engineering Manager
Location: Croydon - South London
Shift: Day Shift - Mon - Fri
My client, a well-established commercial vehicle fleet maintainer is actively seeking to add a fully skilled, experienced and qualified Assistant Engineering Manager to their team at their depot in the Croydon area.
Assistant Engineering Manager key attributes:
• Recognised qualifications (City & Guilds / NVQ - HEAVY).
• A Commercial licence would be preferred but is not essential in this case.
Assistant Engineering Manager duties to monitor:
• Running defects.
• vehicle inspections.
• Carry out routine servicing.
• General maintenance and repair.
• MOT preparation / Presentation.
• Engine / Gearbox repairs and overhauls.
• Completion of all required paperwork.
To apply for this exciting Assistant Engineering Manager role please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call David at Kemp Recruitment on (phone number removed) for further information.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Kemp Recruitment Ltd