You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Geotechnical Engineer
Graduate Geotechnical Engineer - required for our client one of the UK leading consultancies based in their Perth office in Scotland. The Graduate Geotechnical Engineer will be working for a well-known and sought after company that deals with a variety of sectors within civil engineering and construction ranging from infrastructure, geotechnical and environmental sectors.
The Graduate Geotechnical Engineer will be degree qualified to a Masters level within Geotechnical Engineering or Engineering Geology and have some knowledge of Contaminated Land assessments and investigations. This role will be supporting the Senior Geotechnical Engineer with Slope Stability Assessments, Earthworks Designs and Specifications, Ground Improvement Works undertaking Desk Study Reports.
This opportunity for a Graduate Geotechnical Engineer gives you the opportunity to work within a growing company who can offer a wide variety in the role and future progression within your career.
Graduate Geotechnical Engineer Position Overview
- Desk Study Reports
- Coal Mining Risk Assessment Reports
- Ground Investigation's
- Work away from the office including sites which could be at any location within the UK.
- Report to the Senior Geotechnical Engineer
- Contaminated Land assessments
Graduate Geotechnical Engineer Position Requirements
- Masters Degree within Geotechnical Engineering or Engineering Geology
- Knowledge of Desk Study Reports and Risk Assessment Reports
- Ability to design scope of intrusive Ground Investigation's
- Knowledge of Contaminated Land assessments
- Live in or relocate to Perth
- UK Driving Licence
Graduate Geotechnical Engineer Position Remuneration
- Competitive Salary
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance
- 26 Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Discretionary Bonus
- Excellent Career Development
- Optional Extra Benefits
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Bennett and Game Recruitment LTD