You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Civil Engineer (12 Month+ Contract)
Civil Engineer – Contract (12 months)
My client is a leading Multi-Disciplinary Design Consultancy based in the heart of Welwyn Garden City, that due to landing multiple high profile, large scale projects – require the support of a contract Civil Engineer.
Salary ranging from £38-£40ph, initial 12 months contract with the likelihood of a further extension.
- Site appraisals, feasibility studies and pre-application planning advice
- Design of roads, drainage, retaining walls, bridge and earthworks
- Production of pre-planning reports, including Flood Risk Assessments, Foul Drainage & Utility Assessment and Phase 1 Geo-Environmental Appraisals
Required Skills and Experience:
- A minimum 4-5 years’ post-graduate experience within a UK based design consultancy
- Experience in the use of industry recognised, design software packages such as MicroDrainage
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD for drafting design solutions
- Experience dealing with clients and other members of the team
- Experience dealing with the adoption agreements for roads and drainage
- Experience managing technicians and junior engineers
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently with both internal and external parties
- Good commercial awareness
- Highly motivated and willing to take responsibility for producing innovative solutions
- If this position is of Senior Structural Engineer interest to you and you would like to know more please contact Mark on (phone number removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Techniche Global Ltd