You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate / Assistant Civil Engineer
RGB are currently representing a growing consultancy based near to Burgess Hill in Sussex who are looking for a Graduate Civil Engineer to join their team. Ideally you will have between 0 to 2 years experience and be keen to develop your skills within an Infrastructure Design based role.
The civil engineering department comprises of a team of highly experienced engineers led by the Engineering Director.
They offer a range of services ranging from engineering site appraisals at pre-acquisition stage through to planning support and the production of working drawings. They specialise in providing design services for residential, commercial and educational land use developments.
Below is a brief list of their civil engineering services that you will find yourself involved with should you be successful in your application:
- Due diligence and pre-acquisition appraisals;
- NPPF compliant Flood Risk Assessments;
- Drainage Strategies and Sustainable Drainage Systems (SuDS) Statements;
- Utilities Assessments;
- Detailed Design and production of working drawings;
- Section 104 adoptable drainage designs to Sewers for Adoption standards;
- Section 185 sewer diversion designs to Sewers for Adoption standards;
- Section 38 and 278 detailed Highway Designs;
- Earthworks designs and cut & fill appraisals;
Any prior experience / knowledge in these areas is beneficial but not essential.
Salary: Flexible dependent on experience (expected 20k – 28k + package)
For more information contact Michael Power ar RGB on (url removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
RGB Network London