You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Associate Civil Engineer
RGB have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Engineer with a background in road and drainage desigh to gow their own Civil Engineering department. The role is a key position with the business and reports directly to the MD. Ideally you will have a proven track record with demonstrable project management skills and experience in leading and mentoring less experienced colleagues.
This client is a well-established, architecturally led consultancy. They have a wide range of projects in retail, commercial and residential development sectors, and deal with both new build and refurbishment. Their current workload sees project values range from £100,000 to £(phone number removed).
Currently the majority of our civil design is outsourced to a variety of external consultants, the demand for this service has increased over the past 6 months and they now want to satisfy this demand in-house.
Their turnover is increasing year on year. Their vision for the future is to strengthen the companies offering in the market, to provide Civil engineering on all Structural projects as well as grow the Civils team independently of structural projects.
The position will suit a forward thinking, well organized and practical Civil Engineer looking to take the next step in their career and grow their own team within a well-established exciting Engineering Practice.
Description of the Role:
- Project Management – Technical. Collaboration with DTM including providing alternative solutions, deliverables on time, on budget, on promise, ensuring buildability.
- Project Management – Client, managing the relationships with clients to provide future opportunities, managing the companies reputation. Ensuring response times for queries are reasonable.
- Project Management – Financial. Ensuring project profits by managing budgets, resources and programme
- Staff Management. Building your own team, providing essential role model and technical guidance to other engineers. Managing yours and employees technical knowledge.
- Fee Proposals. Assisting the Managing Director with fee proposals. Writing Fee proposals for Civils projects where necessary.
- Billing/Sales Target. A billing and sales target will be set each quarter.
- Strategic Activities. Assisting with resourcing decisions and growth planning
For more information contact Michael Power at RGB on (phone number removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
RGB Network London