You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Engineering Manager position based at a large FMCG firm, based in Wrexham, paying 50k+
Your new company
Your new company are an established manufacturing organisation with a strong market presence, specialising in the sector of FMCG. They provide high calibre products for multiple high profile clients in the food industry.
Your new role
In this role as the Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the management of planned, preventative maintenance.
- Planning/Scheduling - organising of shifts for the engineers.
- Driving improvements to the operational performance through leading Engineering resources
- Support the Project Management team with machine installations, capex, reducing downtime
- Budget Management
- Developing H&S policies
- Performance Management - Managing and developing KPI's
- Development of the maintenance procedures and systems
- Culture - This is a important position which required the development and engagement of a positive and proactive working environment/culture within the team to ensure consistently high performance/delivery.
What you'll need to succeed
As the ideal candidate, you will meet the below requirements:
- Experienced in FMCG sector (beneficial)
- Stakeholder Management skills
- LEAN manufacturing methodologies experience
- Driving performance in large teams and creating the right culture
- Experienced leader with the ability to motivate employees
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of 50k+ (experience dependant), 25 days of holiday + 8 bank holidays, pension contributions of 6% employer and 3% employee, amongst other benefits. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and established organisation who prioritise internal development and investment in its employees.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Hays Construction and Property