You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Trainee Sales Engineer
£18-£22K + Company Bonus
Our client is a specialist pump supplier for the marine and industrial markets.
They provide for most applications involving, but not limited to water, fuels and lubricants.
They have an opportunity for a Sales Engineer to join their team.
Key Responsibilities will include:
* Working with customers to specify pumps and other associated equipment for new applications.
* Providing technical advice.
* Diagnosing issue over the phone.
* Visiting customer sites, if necessary, to troubleshoot problems.
* Offering advice on different options and solutions to meet customer requirements.
You will be:
* A degree qualified Mechanical Engineer
* Have excellent communication skills
* Looking for a role which is customer facing and requires being able to understand their requirements and translate these into a viable solution, using your technical knowledge and expertise.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.