You can save this job and apply at a later date.
The Engineering Manager will be responsible for:
* Pro-Active management of engineering issues across all departments.
* Be responsible for ensuring effective PPM system.
* Pro-actively manage the engineering team to deliver best in class standards for all areas of responsibility
* Target setting and monitoring performance to ensure effective and timely implementation of any changes to equipment or processes and that they are clearly communicated and understood by all relevant departments.
* Ensure all staff are involved in the success of the operation through continual feedback and positive communication.
* To ensure direct reports effectively manage work load effectively
* To perform line management duties as defined in terms of performance appraisal, return to work interviews and final level disciplinary actions
Suitable candidates will have worked within the food/ fmcg sector previously and have previous management experience. Ideally you will be qualified to degree level and enjoy being a hands on engineering leader.
Apply with your CV for a full job description.
Castle Employment is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates – so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us.
Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.