You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Site Engineering Manager, West Yorkshire
Great roles don't come up very often. Is this a great role?
* Considered one of the best working environments in any sector (multiple award winning)
* Large ongoing investment & CAPEX (variety in role)
* Excellent renumeration package (with the number of benefits reaching double figures)
* Unusual companions as work colleagues (I will explain further)
* Considerable international collaboration (colleagues across Europe and internationally)
* Well supported and equipped team
* A company you would be proud to say you worked for
* Opportunity to progress your career across multiple products/categories/locations
* Opportunity to progress into General Management or Multi-Site roles
* No shareholders (you will encounter very little red tape)
* Intelligent and impressive co-workers to learn from
* Will support you through University/further study
If it sounds like it is you won't be surprised to hear the company has produced an excellent job description, I can share with you.
You will need to have FMCG/Food/Automotive experience at senior management / board level but also you will need to demonstrate having led significant businesses initiatives and large-scale collaborative projects. The ability to develop people is also important.
Would you like to find out more? Please apply now.
REF. DAC(phone number removed) Tel: +44 (0) (phone number removed)
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Focus Management Consultants