You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer – Electrical Bias
- (3 Shift System 6am – 2pm, 2pm – 10pm, 10pm – 6am Monday to Friday)
- Permanent Position
- £36k with salary increases after passing probation
- Fantastic package, career opportunities
Due to company growth, my client, a high successful and recognisable brand name in the packaging and filling industry is seeking a highly skilled and experienced electrical engineer to minimise plant downtime, assist in all planned maintenance and continuous improvement related tasks. You will also be heavily involved in continuous improvement.
- To carry out scheduled planned preventative maintenance.
- To respond/co-ordinate emergency breakdowns on all plant and equipment including site services.
- Issue and control of permits to work, including accommodation of contractors on site.
- To participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Project Assistance
- TPM related tasks.
- You must be a fully qualified mechanical engineer
- General FMCG machinery maintenance experience, ie, fillers, packaging machines, conveyors, process equipment)
- You must come from a high-volume manufacturing environment and have experience of working in a similar role. (Ideally within the FMCG industry)
- PLC Fault finding
If you would like to find out more, forward your CV to Dylan Robinson at McIver Knight without delay . Alternatively, you can call the office on (phone number removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
McIver Knight Associates Limited