You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Civil Engineer
SENIOR CIVIL ENGINEER
Location: Didcot, Oxfordshire
Benefits: Pension, Flexible Working Hours, 25 Days Holiday + BH
My Client is looking to recruit a Senior Civil Engineer to join their NCE100 team in Oxfordshire? Are you looking for a career progression and have over 4 years’ experience within Civil Engineering? If so, read on…
Senior Civil Engineer Requirements:
- Must have over 4 years’ experience within Civil Engineering
- Qualified to a minimum of degree level in Civil Engineering
- The successful candidate will have Experience in the use of industry-standard design software packages, such as Micro Drainage.
- As a Senior Civil Engineer, you must have experience using AutoCAD
- Experience dealing with adoption agreements for roads and drainage
Senior Civil Engineer Responsibilities:
- Take a global view of infrastructure issues for new development and advise clients accordingly
- Prepare outline and detailed designs of road and drainage infrastructure, junction alterations and new services
- Produce technical and pre-planning reports on flood risk, drainage, utilities and geo-environmental issues, and / or check reports produced by others
- Liaise with clients, project teams and local authorities
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
HP4 Recruitment Ltd